- Visual artist specializing in painting, drawing and ceramics for more than twenty years
- Fifteen years of administrative experience - gained through board membership, business ownership and clerical work.
- MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint / Adobe Suite: Premier Pro, Photoshop Other: Max, Cinema 4D, Arduino / 50 WPM keyboarding
- Social Media: Wordpress, Blogger, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram
- Operations Manager - Partners in Art -2017 - Current
- Administrative Assistant – LandMarks2017, Partners In Art - Toronto. 2015 - 2018 - Work with the Project Director and assist in all aspects of coordinating a national contemporary art project. Organize attend and take minutes during meetings of the project committee. Prepare agendas and grant applications. Make payments to Suppliers and Artists. Book flights and accommodations. Work closely with Sponsors, Development, Production, Marketing and Executive Teams.
- Assistant Returning Officer, Elections Canada, Spadina – Fort York. May 2016 - Current - Provide the opportunity for all of those eligible a vote, a vote during Canadian Federal Elections. Special Ballot Coordinator, Elections Canada, Spadina – Fort York Aug. 2015 – Nov. 2015 - Provide the opportunity for all electors to vote during 2015 Federal Election. Follow protocol and balance all inventory items. Visit private-residences and acute-care hospitals and assist residents in voting.
- Page, Toronto Public Library- St. Lawrence Branch Nov 2015 - Current - Re-shelve books, greet clients, book/charge clients, maintain library in an orderly and pleasant condition.
- International Outreach Coordinator, Jamii, Esplanade - Toronto 2013-2015 Encouraged initial participation and maintained correspondence with international and local artists in Jamii’s literary/ visual arts projects. Assisted the Director with editing, design of promotional materials. Assisted in the facilitation of educational art workshops with multigenerational participants. Assisted in event planning
- Board Member (volunteer) Caroline Co-Op Housing, Toronto 2014 – 2016 - Provided ongoing advice in regards to finance, maintenance, member selection and future initiatives. Liaised with Co-Op members and the community at large to encourage positive social participation.
- Website Layout – Federal Government 2014 - Provided content and published video, images and text for Chrystia Freeland, Member of Parliament -Toronto Centre. Assisted in constituency office duties.
- Board Member, OCAD University Student Union 2013 – 2014 - Representative for the Faculty of Fine Art. Initiated extended university hours for students during exam/critique periods. Resided on juries, met with administration and faculty to discuss ways to best support students.
- Pottery Instructor - St. Lawrence College, Kingston /Brockville 2006 – 2012 - Taught classes in hand building, wheel throwing, glaze chemistry, surface decorating, mold making.
- Gallery Owner - Summer Dock Studio, Wolfe Island, ON. 2001 - 2008 - Provided a space within the community for local artists to show and sell art. Provide art classes.
- Canada Post - Canadian Federal Government – Clerk, Wolfe Island 2004 – 2011
Selected, Past Exhibitions:Thunder Gallery, Niagara / Draw To Perform Symposium - OCADU Mercedes Benz 2015-16 Exhibition, Mississagua,Glaciology, Nuit Blanche, Toronto/ Share the Love, Pan Am/Para Pan Am Games, Mississagua / Forty One Neighbours, Esplanade / Queen St West Art Crawl / Hazelton Lane Arts Festival / Spectrum, Transit Space, Toronto
Stories From the Esplanade, Contact Photography Festival, Toronto
Nuit Blanche, Toronto / Transformation Xpace, Toronto / First Impressions -OCADU, Toronto
Being Ourselves and Others - Candice Breitz Nomadic Residency Exhibition.
Graduate Exhibition Diploma of Fine Arts, Marion van Silfout Gallery, Brockville.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Ontario College of Art and Design University 2011 - 2014
Diploma of Fine Arts, St Lawrence College – Distinction 2009 - 2011
Certificate of Gemology, Western Australia Gemological Association 1999